Unbelievable! 65m² CityView Balcony Apt (17th Flr) - 1 MIN to My Khe Beach!

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam

Unbelievable! 65m² CityView Balcony Apt (17th Flr) - 1 MIN to My Khe Beach!

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because we're diving HEADFIRST into a review of Unbelievable! 65m² CityView Balcony Apt (17th Flr) - 1 MIN to My Khe Beach! I’m talking unfiltered truths, rambling tangents, and enough opinions to fill a… well, a 65m² apartment in Da Nang! This isn't your average, sterile hotel review. This is real.

First Impressions & That Unbelievable View! (SEO Keywords: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Accommodation, City View Apartment)

Let’s be real, the name Unbelievable! sets the bar HIGH. And honestly? They mostly deliver. The 17th-floor view? Unbelievable. I mean, seriously, you’re practically levitating above Da Nang. The city sprawls before you, a tapestry of lights twinkling at night, and the dazzling sun just a hop, skip, and jump away from breaking the horizon. That balcony? My happy place. Sipping coffee (more on that later…), watching the city wake up, listening to the gentle hum of the street – pure bliss. And yes, they weren't kidding about the "1 MIN to My Khe Beach!" It’s practically on your doorstep. That's the kind of accessibility that makes a trip. Forget driving, forget traffic. Just… walk.

Accessibility & The Elevator of Destiny (And Minor Bumps!)

Okay, here’s the real talk. Accessibility. They say "Facilities for disabled guests." I'm not disabled, so I can't personally vouch. What I can say is that the elevator is a CHAMP. Needed. And thankfully it’s there! Seriously, 17 floors is no joke after a day of beach bumming.

The Apartment Itself: Space, Style, & the Quest for Perfect Coffee (SEO Keywords: Apartment Amenities, Balcony, City View)

The 65m² itself? Spacious. Plenty of room to spread out, which is crucial when you're, ahem, enthusiastically unpacking (read: making a gigantic chaotic pile of clothes). The décor is… modern. It’s stylish, comfortable, and not overly fussy. Good, solid, and functional. And finally, the Internet access – wireless. Solid, reliable. My laptop was my lifeline, and the connection was fast and consistent. I even had a separate Internet access – LAN – for serious work, but let's be honest, I was mostly binge-watching cat videos. Wi-Fi [free]? HELL YES.

Now, for the coffee: Coffee/tea maker. Yes, thankfully! But here’s where I get picky. Instant coffee is a no. I’m a coffee snob, and I’m used to a REAL brew. Did I survive? Yes. Did I secretly eye the coffee shop downstairs? Absolutely. That Coffee shop and Coffee/tea in restaurant are serious temptation.

Dining, Drinking, & Dodging the Buffet (SEO Keywords: Restaurant review, Breakfast options, Da Nang food)

Breakfast[Buffet]: The Achilles heel of many a hotel. Let's just say I am not a "buffet-person". The thought of other people, with their unwashed hands, touching all the same food… No, thank you, next! Breakfast in room: So I was delighted to order Breakfast in room. The food was pretty good. The Asian breakfast was particularly delicious; the staff were really keen to accomodate, offering extra Asian cuisine in restaurant options to make up for the limited buffet selection.. A la carte in restaurant is available as well.

Did I mention the Poolside bar? Yes, it exists. They serve Bottle of water… and cocktails. This is IMPORTANT.

The Spa & The Quest for Inner Peace (SEO Keywords: Spa, Massage, Sauna)

Okay, confession: I LOVE a spa. The Spa/sauna was… let's say adequate. I tried the Massage. Ahhhh, the blissful escape into… a decent massage. The Sauna and Steamroom were, for the record, a little small, but it was all good. I had imagined I was going to get body scrub and body wraps but the options were not available

Cleanliness & Safety: The Sanitizing Squad (SEO Keywords: Cleanliness, Safety, COVID-19 precautions)

Okay, the important stuff. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so Cleanliness and safety are HUGE. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays are all music to my ears. The staff were wearing masks, and there was hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE. They've really taken COVID seriously, and I felt safe. They offer Room sanitization opt-out available if you prefer. The presence of a Doctor/nurse on call and a First aid kit provided additional re-assurance. I liked that they offer Cashless payment service and that they have Sanitized kitchen and tableware items too.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (SEO Keywords: Hotel services, Laundry, Concierge)

Daily housekeeping was excellent, and the staff were always friendly and helpful. Concierge, Laundry service, Dry cleaning, and Luggage storage? All present and accounted for. I didn’t use the Ironing service or the Meeting/banquet facilities (I was on vacation, people!), but they're there if you need them. The presence of a Convenience store for the forgotten toothbrush was a lifesaver.

For the Kids: Family Friendly? (SEO Keywords: Family hotel, Kids facilities, Babysitting service)

They claim to be Family/child friendly, but I didn’t have any kids with me. They do offer a Babysitting service, and there are some Kids facilities available.

Getting Around: The Beach is Just a Few Steps! (SEO Keywords: Transportation, Airport transfer, taxi)

The Airport transfer was smooth and efficient. Taxi service is readily available. I honestly just walked. But if you need a Car park [free of charge] and Valet parking, they're there.

What They Could Do Better: My Minor Gripes

  • The elevator could be a bit faster (nitpicky, I know)
  • The coffee situation could be upgraded, but I'm just being a coffee snob.
  • Lack of room service for my midnight snack cravings.

My Verdict: Should You Book it?

YES. Absolutely, YES! Unbelievable! 65m² CityView Balcony Apt (17th Flr) is a fantastic option for a Da Nang escape. The view is breathtaking, the apartment is comfortable and well-equipped, the location is unbeatable, and that My Khe beach proximity is a huge bonus. It's clean, the staff are lovely, and they've taken the necessary precautions to ensure a safe stay.

My Offer: Book Now and Get…Free Sunrise!

Here’s the deal. If you book through [insert your affiliate link here] you will have a complimentary offer. You'll also get access to an exclusive Da Nang travel guide with all my favorite secret spots. So go on, treat yourself. You deserve it! Because let's face it, life's too short for mediocre hotels!

Unbelievable Toyama Views: Oarks Canal Park Hotel Awaits!

Book Now

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This isn't your sanitized, brochure-perfect itinerary; this is the real deal. My trip to that little slice of heaven – a 65m2 apartment with a balcony overlooking the My Khe beach – is gonna be a beautiful, messy, hilarious, and slightly chaotic adventure. Let's get this show on the road!

ITINERARY: Vietnam - BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach (Because, you know, details!)

Day 1: Arrival (and the sheer terror of crossing the street)

  • Morning (06:00-10:00 AM): Land at Da Nang International Airport (DAD). The flight was…a thing. Let's just say I now understand the allure of noise-canceling headphones. And the little plastic baggie in the seat pocket? Nope, still haven't used it. Passport control? Brutal. So much paperwork. I’m pretty sure I sweat through my shirt. Finally, freedom. I’m thinking I need a cold beverage.
  • Mid-Morning (10:00-11:00 AM): Taxi to the apartment. The traffic here is…well, it's an experience. Let's put it that way. Motorcycles everywhere. Crossing the street? Holy moly. It's like a video game: accept your impending doom, and move forward. My heart rate is officially in the "marathon runner" zone.
  • Late Morning/Early Afternoon (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Check-in and utter relief. Because the apartment is stunning. Seriously. The balcony! The view! My Khe beach is right THERE. The 17th floor is perfect for spying on sunbathers I won't be joining. I need time to drink it all in with some kind of icy refreshment. Okay, gotta find a convenience store.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Explore the immediate vicinity. Find the convenience store. Buy ALL the snacks. This is essential for long-term survival. Also, attempt to locate the beach access. Get lost for a bit. Accept your fate.
    • Rant about the beach: They had a beach! Why is it so…crowded?! Not the peaceful, zen beach I envisioned. Locals, vendors, and tourists ALL vying for space. I feel like I'm back in a packed subway car, only with sand.
  • Late Afternoon/Evening (3:00 PM - 7:00 PM): Beach contemplation, sunbathing, and getting WAY too sunburned. I even tried to swim. Maybe. The waves looked…intimidating. So I mostly just dipped my toes.
  • Evening (7:00 PM onwards): Dinner at a nearby Banh Mi place. The smells are intoxicating! I'm a massive carnivore, so after a veggie-filled flight, the Banh Mi is EVERYTHING! Also, some local beer. My first taste of Vietnamese nightlife! Probably staying up a bit too late, if I’m being honest…

Day 2: Culture Shock (and Delicious, Delicious Food)

  • Morning (08:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Wake up regretting the beer. But the beach view cures ALL ailments. Breakfast: instant coffee from the apartment (because, again, essentials). Then, a mission: Rent a scooter (gulp). It's a rite of passage, right? Watch a YouTube video. Get terrified. Venture forth! (Probably just around the block, but still!). My driving skills are questionable, to say the least. Hopefully, I won’t become a tourist statistic.
  • Mid-Day (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch at a seafood place, fresh off the boat. The waiter doesn't speak English, I only know a handful of Vietnamese words, and, honestly? It's the best food experience I've ever had. The food is so good that I don’t care if I don’t know what I am eating. I don't even know what I ordered, but it was magical.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Visit the Marble Mountains. Holy crap. It's hot. It's crowded. And the views are…insane. The statues! The temples! The sheer scale of the place! This is what I imagine heaven is like. Hiking up a cliff face with a dozen tourists in my wake is not something I prepared for. I get lost. Nearly die from the heat. Find an ice cream vendor (bless them).
  • Late Afternoon/Evening (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Back to the apartment. Shower. Collapse. Contemplate the meaning of life (and the location of the nearest massage place). This is why I came here.
  • Evening (8:00 PM onwards): Find a restaurant with an ocean view. Eat more delicious food. Maybe drink even MORE local beer! Because I'm on vacation, AND I deserve it, which I will remind myself several times. Sleep. Repeat.

Day 3: The Hoi An Debacle (And Redemption)

  • Morning (08:00 AM - 09:00 AM): Wake up. Regret everything (mostly the beer). Realize the scooter is gone. Did I even lock it?
  • Mid-Morning (09:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Take a taxi to Hoi An. Everyone raves about Hoi An. It's supposed to be magical. It's supposed to be romantic. Well, it is beautiful, I'll give it that. The lanterns! The architecture! The tailor shops everywhere!
  • Afternoon(12:00 PM - 03:00 PM): The Tailor shops! After 5 hours of haggling and feeling pressured to buy a suit, I finally cave and buy a ridiculous silk shirt. Did I need it? No. Do I love it? Absolutely. Then, another Bun Cha Ca and finally begin to enjoy the moment.
  • Late Afternoon/Evening (03:00 PM - 09:00 PM): The return trip! This time I take a bus. It only takes another 2,5 hours.
  • Evening (09:00 PM onwards): Eat ALL the street food at a local market. I'm pretty sure I've consumed enough calories to fuel a small army. But the experience? Priceless.

Day 4: Beach Day! (Finally, Serenity?)

  • Morning (08:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Sleep in! Or at least try. The noise outside is…constant. But the beach is so close I cannot ignore it.
  • Mid-Day (12:00 PM - 02:00 PM): Time for a beach day. This time I remember the sunscreen. Read my book. Soak in the sun. And maybe even go for a real swim. The water's actually incredible.
  • Afternoon (02:00 PM - 05:00 PM): Relax on the balcony, and sip a drink, watching the sunset over the beach. The view is breathtaking.
  • Late Afternoon/Evening (05:00 PM - 06:00 PM): Final Vietnam meal. Probably seafood. Probably a repeat of something amazing from the last few days!
  • Evening (06:00 PM onwards): Packing. Preparing for the flight home. Feeling a little sad. A little tired. A whole lot happy. The memories are already gold.

Day 5: Departure (and the inevitable post-vacation blues)

  • Morning (06:00 AM - 09:00 AM): Last-minute souvenir shopping (because I'm the worst packer). Final breakfast. Taxi to the airport. Face the music. That face being a massive amount of paperwork.
  • Mid-Morning (09:00 AM onwards): Fly home. Reflect. Daydream. Already scheming a return trip.

Reflections (Because I need to vent somewhere!)

  • Traffic: Still terrifying. But I'm starting to get used to it. Emphasis on starting.
  • Food: Absolutely incredible. I'm going to miss it so, so much. My stomach is a happy, happy place.
  • People: Friendly. Helpful. Patient with my terrible Vietnamese.
  • The Balcony: Worth every penny. Best damn view ever.
  • The Scooter: Survived. (Mostly.)
  • Hoi An: Gorgeous, but slightly overwhelming. I needed that tailor experience, though.
  • Overall: This trip was all the messy, glorious, imperfect, wonderful things I hoped it would be. Bring on the next adventure!
Jeonju's Hidden Gem: Morning Garden Guest House - Unforgettable Stay!

Book Now

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam

Unbelievable! 65m² CityView Balcony Apt (17th Flr) - 1 MIN to My Khe Beach! - Let's Get Real! FAQs

So, it *actually* takes a minute to get to My Khe Beach? Because, let's be honest, marketing is a LIAR.

Okay, fine. I'll admit, I was skeptical too. "One minute?" *Please.* My internal cynical monologue was running rampant. BUT… and this is a big BUT… it's pretty darn close. Like, you walk out the building, cross a tiny street (watch out for the scooters!), and… BAM! Sand. Give or take a minute, maybe two if you're dawdling and admiring the ridiculously vibrant sunsets. Okay, so maybe I was *slightly* exaggerating in the listing description, like a tiny, itty-bitty, almost imperceptible amount. But genuinely, the proximity is a *huge* selling point. I’ve lived in places where “beach access” meant a 20-minute sweaty bus ride. This is heaven. Seriously, it's almost TOO convenient. Almost. Now I just worry I'm turning into a perma-sand-between-my-toes beach bum... which, you know, isn't *entirely* a bad thing.

What's the "CityView" like, really? Is it a concrete jungle of doom, or actually… nice?

Alright, look. It's not exactly a postcard from the Swiss Alps. But it's *Danang*. You get a bustling city view, which on the 17th floor feels… *elevated* (pun intended!). You see the lights twinkling at night, the movement of the streets, a bit of the mountains in the distance, and, and… okay, yes, some other buildings. But hey, they’re probably looking at *your* balcony too, right? The point is, it's not just blank walls. It's life. It's the soul of Danang. I’ve spent hours just people-watching from up there, sipping my morning coffee and letting the city noises wash over me. It's… calming, in a weird, chaotic kind of way. Plus, the sunsets over the city and the ocean are just... *chef's kiss*. So yeah, the city view is actually pretty darn nice. Just don’t expect rolling green hills. Though, I kinda wish I had a tiny farm on the balcony, maybe a handful of herbs. Someday...

The balcony – is it truly livable? Or just a cute, decorative afterthought?

Okay, MAJOR selling point right here. The balcony is the heart and soul of the apartment. Seriously. I've literally spent DAYS out there. Drinking coffee in the morning (as mentioned), working from home (when the Wi-Fi cooperates - let's be real, it's Vietnam), watching the city light up at night with a cold beer. It's spacious. I've even had little impromptu dinner parties out there. The best part? You can see the sea horizon *and* half the city from up there. No obstructed view. Zero. You walk out and breathe deep. Heaven. Okay, there was this *one* time a particularly aggressive gust of wind blew my entire breakfast (eggs, bacon, the works) off the table. Messy. Very messy. But even that didn't dampen my love for the balcony. It’s where the magic happens. It's where I get lost in thought. It's where I just...breathe.

So, it's 65m². Is that a shoebox, or is it *actually* spacious?

Alright, 65m²… it's not a mansion, let's be clear. But in the context of city living, it's pretty darn comfortable. It’s efficiently designed, which helps. You won’t be hosting a ballroom dance, but you *could* probably get away with a small yoga class (if you're really dedicated). I mean, I'm a bit of a pack-rat (confession!), but I haven’t felt claustrophobic yet. It’s enough space to, you know, *live*. And that balcony really adds to the sense of space, making it feel larger than it is. I think the clever layout helps too. It's definitely not a cramped shoebox. I've seen shoeboxes; this is NOT a shoebox. It's an apartment, a home, a haven.

Is the Wi-Fi reliable? Because a remote worker's gotta eat, and eat *online*.

Okay, the Wi-Fi... is... *mostly* reliable. Let's put it that way. It's Vietnam, so you have to expect a few hiccups. Like, the internet Gods can be a fickle bunch. There will be times when it's screaming fast, and you'll be downloading massive files in seconds, and you'll feel like you’re living in the future. Then, there will be other times when you stare at the spinning wheel of doom, and you will want to scream into a pillow (or maybe punch a wall... just kidding… mostly). I keep some mobile data as a backup, just in case. But on the whole, the Wi-Fi is decent. It's good enough for Zoom calls, emails, and the occasional Netflix binge. But don't blame me if you miss a deadline due to a rogue router. That's the Vietnam way. You learn to roll with it. Embrace the chaos.

What's the deal with the kitchen? Is it a microwave and a hope, or can you actually cook a decent meal?

The kitchen is... functional. It's definitely more than a microwave and a hope. I've cooked some pretty amazing meals in that kitchen! Of course, it's not a gourmet kitchen. It has basic appliances, a cooktop with two burners, a fridge, etc. I've made everything from simple breakfasts to elaborate dinners, though, admittedly, I’m not a Michelin-star chef (yet!). The counter space is a little limited, so you might have to get creative. But hey, that's part of the adventure, right? And there are some awesome local markets nearby where you can get fresh ingredients. The best part? It's a bright, airy space, and the balcony is just steps away, which makes for an easy escape for a little fresh air. I have a rule though: I don't cook *anything* deep-fried. The smell lingers… for days.

Are there any downsides? Be honest! Because no place is perfect.

Okay, brutally honest time. Yes, there are downsides. First, the traffic. Danang can get *busy*. You have to be extra careful when crossing the street. I've nearly been taken out by a rogue motorbike a few times. Second, the occasional power outage. It happens. Usually, it’s brief, but it can be annoying. And third: the occasional dodgy plumbing. I've learned the hard way to always have a plunger on hand. But hey, it's all part of the experience, right? Honestly, despite the little imperfections, the pros far outweigh the cons. And, let’s be real, I probably didn't *Stayin The Heart

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam

BALCONY CityView 65m2 APT(17th)-1min MY KHE beach Vietnam